Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coming Soon...

Why don't I have a regular schedule of posting? How unprofessional is this blog? Well let me tell you, I am re-arranging and organizing myself for updated every Monday and Thursday. This will be accomplished by the end of May, but until then there will be some gaps in my posting.

I might post 3 times, then only post once. My goal is to get stable and have regular postings, but my work and social life right now are a bit hectic. However check back regularly because I will be continuing to update.

My next update will be tonight or tomorrow night. I am planning a post on D&D miniatures and their variety of awesome uses. However if the mood strikes me I may talk about something else...what will it be? You'll see soon!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment